Welcome to the Smiles Forever foster program. This form is not intended for those who wish to foster before adoption. For those who are interested in fostering, we request the following information so that we can assist you in selection of a foster animal. This form and a consultation with Smiles Forever representative are designed to help you find the foster animal most compatible with your lifestyle.
To be considered for fostering, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have identification showing your current address
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord
- Be willing to spend the time/effort necessary to provide medical treatment & proper care of your foster animal
- Be willing to consult with both Smiles forever representatives and potential adopters
- Consent to a home visit prior to the approval of your application
If you wish to download a hard copy, you may click here FOSTER APPLICATION & forward to firstname.lastname@example.org upon completion.
All applicants must complete a FOSTER CONTRACT and mail or e-Mail to Smiles Forever Animal Rescue prior to approval.